Friday, March 4, 2011

Toys!

Today Bailey got a "Bounce Bounce Baby"! It's pretty cute, and she seems to like it so far :) She's a tiny bit too short though, her feet don't lay quite as flat as they're supposed to so she probably won't use it all the time just yet... But, she LOVES standing or sitting and we figured it was time to get one. If you couldn't tell, I'm pretty excite!! I'll have to add a picture tomorrow... She also got a little Dumbo stuffed animal - she's so sweet sleeping right now so I thought I'd share a pic (Mom's a little elephant crazy for those of you who couldn't tell haha).
Aunt Cami left today... she was here Wednesday - Friday. We had a lot of fun! Didn't do a whole lot, but it was good to see her and for Bailey to finally meet her :) We had a nice walk at the beach yesterday, Bailey hadn't been to that beach since she was about 2 weeks old with Savta (Grandma)! Today is also my cousin Sarah's birthday :) I miss her a ton and am sad I couldn't be there with her today... We had a lot of fun growing up together making up various creative (but kind of crazy) games haha. Tonight for dinner I made spaghetti with hot Italian sausage - Aj's favorite kind lol. It was yummy & I was happy to see him getting seconds... really wasn't a specific recipe, but it was: tomato sauce, hot Italian sausage, onions, garlic, mushrooms, bell pepper, and olives, and a few different seasonings on wheat noodles with Texas Toast (also one of Aj's favorites).

^ At Sarah's wedding :)
Really need to keep up with this blogging thing... Bailey's 4 months old tomorrow! I can't believe how fast time has flown by :( She's already 1/3 of a year old - so crazy! I am sad that I will never have these moments back with her, but even more excited about her growing up and our future together. I'll take some pictures of her tomorrow and hopefully post them too!
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment