Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 day picture challenge...

... 6 days late! A lot of my friends have been doing this on facebook, but I decided to blog it instead :)
Day One:
1. I'm 22 years old.
2. I married my best friend on 6/29/2009.
3. My baby girl was born in November 2010.
4. I have a dog named Wilbur, she's half Jack Russell/half Yorkshire.
5. I love the color green!
6. NCIS is my favorite show :)
7. I lived in Florida for over 6 months.
8. I have one younger brother.
9. My parents have been married for 22 years.
10. I'm a Christian, non-denominational.


Day Two: Katrina! We've been best friends since she was 9 and I was 8. We grew up next door to each other, and no matter how much time between us talking we always start back where we left off. She's in the Army & is currently stationed in Afghanistan, and I miss her a ton! :( This was us in June 2009.

Day Three: NCIS is my favorite show!

Day Four: My favorite night: The night Bailey Grace was born! November 5, 2010 @ 6:34 p.m.

Day Five: This is from my first year going on the family houseboat trip... It's one of my favorite memories and since we never had a real wedding, I thought I would use this one! It was a couple weeks before we got married, we were so happy and excited and it was so much fun! June 2009.

Day Six: If I could trade places with someone for the day it would be Cote de Pablo... I didn't think too hard about this one, just thought I should pick someone from NCIS haha. She plays Ziva David, so I think it'd be awesome to get to go to the set :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of Wilbur on the beach!! She looks like she is having fun in the sand!!

    ReplyDelete