Friday, February 4, 2011

First Post...

... So this is my very first blog! Okay, first I'll explain where I got the title "Words of Love". I'm a huge Beatles fan! I couldn't think of a name so I decided to use a song title or lyrics, "Words of Love" is a Buddy Holly song the Beatles covered and I thought it would be perfect for a blog - words & love :) I'm pretty excited, but not exactly sure what I'm going to blog about. I'm hoping to post pictures and things that happen in my daughter's (Bailey) life because my husband is currently stationed away from home while he's in the Navy. I think I'll also post any fun or interesting crafts I come up with or find, including bows I make :) And maybe even some yummy recipes! Not too sure how to customize this thing, but I'll work on it! Recently, February 1st, Bailey started sleeping 6-8hrs a night, plus additional 3-4, which is amazing! We also went to the Zoo on Wednesday the 2nd, and got to see a lot of animals including the elephants (mommy's favorites!) She'll be 3 months old tomorrow so I'll post some more pictures, and what we did for the day!
Thanks for reading, Anita!

1 comment:

  1. Your photo's are lovely and your daughter is precious. I used to live in Carlsbad and miss the wonderful weather and all the great things to do. I moved to Reno, Nevada like 15 years ago but my heart belongs to Southern Cal.

    http://www.artgalstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete