Monday, April 11, 2011

Wow...

Once again it's been a week without me blogging. I think about it most days, but for  some reason I just don't sit down and do it. I had a pretty good weekend, my husband had duty both days until 3:30pm but it actually goes by pretty fast. Bug watched Peter Pan (with me of course) on Saturday for the first time, it's one of my favorites so it was fun to watch her interact with it! I also skyped with my dad last night for 3 hours, it was nice just "hanging out", because that's pretty much what we were doing. I miss my family a lot and I can't wait to see them when we go home and visit in June! We're also going to Idaho in June for Bailey to meet her Great Grandparents, Great Aunts, Great Uncles, and second cousins. Wahoo! Our family will be here in just shy of 2 weeks and then we're headed to Disneyland... We're definitely getting pretty excited and I feel so blessed that we're able to go. I also caught up with an old friend on Skype IMing, she's a sweet girl and it had been a little while since we had talked... Hopefully we can keep in touch a little better.  Here's a picture of Bug today, she looks so much like her dad... but a cute little girl version! Hehe :)
She's 5 months old now (as of the 5th) so I'll post some pictures I took so far this month tomorrow.. :)

1 comment: