Saturday, April 2, 2011

Way overdue...

So since I started this picture challenge (and kind of failed miserably) I thought I should finish it... lol! And, Bug can now blow raspberries... she holds her feet all of the time and loves eating baby food! She's growing up so fast - we took her to SeaWorld on March 24 and she did great all day, and loved all of the shows! My mom-in-law and brothers/sisters-in-law are coming down to visit fro a week and we're going to Disneyland 4/26-4/28 and we're super excited! If I think of anything else I'll add it later - once again going to try to update this thing more often :) thanks for reading!!
13. A picture of your favorite band or artist: The Beatles.
14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without: My husband AJ.
15. A picture of something you want to do before you die: We want to go on a cruise - bad!
16. A picture of someone who inspires you: My mom.
17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently: My daughter Bailey.
18. A picture of your biggest insecurity: Extra weight after having Bug.
19. A picture of you when you were little.
20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel: Costa Rica - my family's from there.
21. A picture of something you wish you could forget: It's blank, I couldn't think of something.
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at: Patience, patience, patience!
23. A picture of your favorite book: To Kill a Mockingbird is one of them.
24. A picture of something you wish you could change: I wish we could live back home.
25. A picture of your day: Buggy this morning :)

26. A picture of something that means a lot to you: that's a majority of my family...
27. A picture of yourself and a family member: My late Grandma Bee, brother and me.
28. A picture of something you're afraid of: Sharks!
29. A picture that can always make you smile: Any picture of "little Aj".
30. A picture of someone you miss: My Grandma Shirley, she has Alzheimer's and I rarely see her any more :(

No comments:

Post a Comment