Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lazy Sunday...

Today I didn't do a whole lot. Bug and I watched the Disney Channel (she loves anything on TV) and we played, which consists mainly of her doing "squats" because she just learned how, and blowing bubbles! We skyped with Grandma & Grandpa for a while, catching up as we do most days... Buggy's pretty entertaining! When dad got home from watch he played with the Bug while I finally got to finish some cleaning and laundry, wahoo! I was pretty behind on laundry... usually am because I tend to wash it, fold it and then leave it sitting on the kitchen table haha! Here's a picture of Bug when she finally took a nap (she wouldn't fall asleep in her crib), I think she had a tummy ache or something because she was pretty fussy today and would only sleep in the living room with me :)
And also, I'm a day early, but I want to make sure I blog it while I'm thinking about it because I've been pretty bad at updating this thing... Her birthday's tomorrow but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 22nd KATIE! You're one of my best friends and I think you're an amazing mom to your sweet little girl. I'm so glad we're both in California at the same time - wahoo! Anyway, our dad's were friends since ages 15 and 18, and now we're friends, so we think it's pretty special :)
Hope everyone had a wonderful, relaxing Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment