Sunday, August 14, 2011

3 teeth!

Buggy has 3 teeth that have popped through within the past 2 weeks! So excited :) She's 9 months old now.... she still can't crawl, which I'm trying really hard not to be discouraged about, but she's definitely trying! I can't believe how fast time goes with her... in less than 3 months we'll be celebrating her first birthday :). On a different note, I'll be moving back home for a little while since AJ will be going to corpsman school in Texas. I have mixed feelings about it... Being around my parents and all our other family will be such a great thing for Bailey, and for me. It will be so nice to be able to spend more than one rushed week with them. But, this also means AJ will miss all of her firsts, which it was sucks/hurts the most... plus I'll miss him like crazy! Just thankful to God that he's not deployed and just going to be a phonecall/skype away from us :). I am pretty excited about moving into a house instead of an apartment! We're going from a cramped one bedroom apartment, with rude management, into my friends 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath house with a yard and everything! Wahoo :) Well I guess just a quick update... I've wanted to but just haven't really felt like posting anything lately. Once again, I hope to update more :)
A

1 comment:

  1. better have the video camera out at all times in case she decides to start crawling while AJ is gone :)

    ReplyDelete